1.4

I have been using Newton Running Shoes for several years.The initial introduction of the shoes in Singapore were good.

However, over the years the quality rapidly have been gone from bad to the worst kinds.

Newton running shoes are designed as a mid-sole running shoes.

But their mid-sole area keep having tearing problems.Even though I like their mid-sole landing design and each time I bought at least two pairs: one trainer and the other racer, I eventually very disappointed of their poor quality and I have decided to use other Brands and NOT to use Newton running shoes for my marathons and ultra Marathons.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of newton running sneakers. Key Power International needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned newton running sneakers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Key Power International.

Had an Experience with Key Power International?

Comments

Survive And Defend - Alain Burrese - False Claims Survive And Defend "I was lured into buying a couple of this guys books and videos for some slick marketing. The books were badly written. I would say barely readable. The videos were..." Read more Kyles Gunshop - Highly unprofessional Kyles Gunshop "Highly unprofessional. I own a social marketplace for the firearms community that is 100% free for dealers to list and sell. I posted an advertisement for this site in a..." Read more Craft Holsters - Somehow the meaning of "inside the waistband " has become Inside the belt,outside the waistband! Craft Holsters "I have a permit in a concealed carry state.I ordered a IWB holster,that is a holster which is inside the waistband-inside the fabric that makes a waist on a pair..." Read more Key Power International - Newton Running Sneakers Review from Singapore, Singapore Key Power International "I have been using Newton Running Shoes for several years. The initial introduction of the shoes in Singapore were good. However, over the years the quality rapidly have been gone..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more